We are living in a time of anxiety and fear. The news reports the reality of the present concern of the Coronavirus. While those concerns are real, we should receive them with the world-view of salvation. God speaks to our fears. It says in the book of Psalms, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble. Therefore, we will not fear though the earth gives way.” Psalm 46:1-2. I pray that God eases your anxiety and reassures you with His grace and hope in Jesus Christ. Even as we should not live in fear, we should certainly be aware and cautious about how we move forward. The Board of Elders worked together to determine an appropriate response for the benefit of our church and community
Five Ways to Worship: (All of our services will provide the Lord's Supper)
- Live Online at www.facebook.com/VillageLutheranChurch
- Sunday 8:30am - Shortened Contemporary Service
- Sunday 9:30am - Shortened Contemporary Service
- Sunday 11am - Traditional Service
- Wednesday 7PM - Midweek Advent Series
- Drive-up Communion will be available on Thursdays from 11am-12 for anyone that cannot attend our in-person worship services.
Indoor Worship: In compliance with state and federal guidelines and for the health and care of our neighbors it is out of Christian love that we follow certain standards.
- Masks must be worn for indoor worship.
- Indoor worship is RSVP only. Call 609-693-1333 to sign up.
- We will do our best to practice social distancing.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door.
- If you are feeling sick or have any health conditions related to COVID-19 please stay home and get better!
To RSVP to attend a Sunday Service, please click on the link below
- Drive-up communion is available to all of those who would like a safe way to receive the Lord's Supper during the pandemic.
- Our pastoral staff will approach each car and do confession and absolution along with giving the Lord's Supper.
- All our communion cups are safe and pre-packaged.
Home Visits: Please reach out to us if you would like a home visit from ministry staff. We will be happy to bring communion to you if you cannot join us for in person worship.
Pastoral Counseling: Pastoral Counseling and care can be done in person or via zoom.
During this time musical group practices and performances have been cancelled until further notice. Please keep posted for updates.